Monday, August 20, 2012

Projects

So I have used this summer to do many things around the house that the school year is not conducive to.  Things such as painting, projects, organizing, etc.  Jason and I have painted our master bath and added crown molding, painted our laundry room and added crown molding, painted our formal dining and changed the drapes, and painted our upstairs bathroom.  I discovered on Pinterest how to repaint all our door knobs in our house and they look great.  We have 19 knobs so to replace them would be outrageous.  So I figured out a way to make them look the way I wanted!  We have organized and gone through Avery's closest for the approaching school year and cleaned out our filing cabinet.  I LOVE doing things like this so I have had fun.  I would love to have my own business for organizing.  Obviously what I do in my own home is very amateur but to do it for a living would be so much fun! 

Lastly, I have an amazing husband.  On many levels.  But he made these shelves for our bedroom for more space to place photos.  I am working on a big wooden letter that will have a copy of our marriage license decoupaged on it!  It will look really cool on the top shelf! 

No comments: