Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Cheer

 
Ave and I at the Prestonwood Baptist Church "The Gift of Christmas" show.  It was awesome and will be an event we attend every year from here on out.  I was really bummed that Jas was not with us.
The family (missing my sweet husband)  We meet my Aunt Kim, Uncle Wayne, cousin Jennifer and her husband Blake and Gammie too!  
The show was way longer than I expected and Avery was spent.  When we got home I had to let our dog Maddie out and then feed her.  This is where Avery fell asleep; on the rug in front of the refrigerator.
She was so excited about seeing the lights!  If you live in the area go to Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church and check out the "Light up the Night" light show and presentation.  Free hot chocolate and hot cider. 


No comments: