Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Give Thanks

Some what late, but I am catching up with a lot of things.  Thanksgiving was super busy as usual.  Our day started with lunch with Jason's side of the family in Wylie.  It was quite a get together, as in like fifty plus people there.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of all the tables and food.  There was a ton!  It was his great aunt and uncles house and most of the family there was from his great uncles' side.  We knew a hand full!  Nonetheless is was really enjoyable and Avery had fun.  She found a "tractor" aka riding lawn mower and was set!  She is just like me and loves being outdoors.  I however did not feel very good so there are very few pictures which is unlike me.  After lunch we headed home to prepare for my family!  We had fourteen at our house and it was really nice.  I love to host things but it made for a long day.  After dinner and clean-up we sift through the ads for Black Friday and planned our night.  We were finished up by two and in bed.  It was a short night but there was not much to do considering we were finished with Avery's shopping already.  Thanks Dad for staying at the house while our little angel slept!  She was so tired after a long day! 
Look what I found!
So happy!
Her place setting at our house! 
Family of almost four! 
Precious zoned out Avery!
Not really wanting to give me a good smile.
She will smile for bread though!
 
We hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments: