Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tis' the Season

Yea!!!!!  I am finally caught up!  So after Thanksgiving we decorated our house; inside and out.  Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year!  I have been listening to Christmas music since before Halloween.  I know it's wrong and every holiday should have their time but I can't help it.  I love the spirit, the music, the lights, my daughters face, and well everything!  It definitely took me longer to decorate this year considering but it is up.  The mantle, the banisters, and six trees!  Jason did awesome on the lights outside as usual and I even now know how to rewire Christmas lights!  Add that to the list of changing sprinkler heads, etc. 
Daddy, Avery and their gadgets.  She loves the train daddy got her and she works the remote pretty good!
Outside
Mantle
Living room tree
Big tree upstairs
Looking down on the banister from upstairs
Our Elf, Santa!  Avery got very original while naming him!

Little Miss Priss
Christmas Card picture

Love this picture!

Waiting to see Santa!
Visit with Santa!

Telling him her list!
Reindeer from Santa!
"I did so good!"
One of her new Christmas shirts!  Thank you Tara Williams for your talent!
I see Santa!
Santa and Avery
Breakfast with Santa!

No comments: