Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas with Nana and Papa

We celebrated Christmas with my family on the 22nd because my Dad would be gone on Christmas Day to work.  Our family has learned that it is not neccessarlity the date in which you celebrate, it is the day that everyone can be together and that is when we celebrate.  I could not imagine having a holiday without my Dad being there.  So we rearrange when we have too!  It was a great night.  We, I mean Avery, really liked playing with her Flutterby Fairy that flies.  I love being together!
Family picture!

The girls with their Santa bags from Nana and Papa!

Papa showing her how the drawer opens!

Nail polish!

Candy canes!

And slobber too!

Zach, Lindsey, and Finn

 Daddy got two new pair of shoes! 
Ansley checking everything out!

She loves her vanity!  And the Tangled poster signed by both the actors!!!!

Dazed and confused.  Too much to look at!

I was either keeping her from climbing on things or preventing her from eating paper.  Common trend!

Caught me again!
And the gift that will keep on giving......my parents upgraded my camera!  60D and I am so happy!  I was in shock!

No comments: