Monday, December 9, 2013

Lovies

Back in November, while I was taking my Growing with Conference photography workshop class, my dear friend Jill Ann shared some precious pictures she had taken of some family friends of hers.  Their girls still had "lovies" they slept with and the pictures were priceless.  Avery has three lovies, which used to be just one.  Her blankie.  And then as she found things in her nursery drawers she became instantly attached to them and now we have three.  Needless to say after she adapted the third I removed all the "lovies" from her drawer.  Could you just imagine......Here is Avery and her twenty lovies!!!!!  Makes me laugh.  Any who I love that she holds her true lovie in her hand at night and rubs the material between her fingers.  Just a little something I wanted to have to look back at rather than just storing the memory!  
Love how she is in focus and her bunny and minnie are blurred.  She is holding tight to her blankie!

Sweet girl!

No comments: