Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

 I am very sad to report that I guess I never picked up my camera on Thanksgiving day.  I have no pictures.  I know, I know, terrible and I can't even believe it.  This makes me very sad.  However I was able to cook my hubby and girls breakfast, clean up, watch the entire parade, and then welcome our families to our house for an afternoon/eveing dinner which was so good.  We Black Friday shopped and finished Avery and then started decorating for Chirstmas.  Productive day I would say! 

The week of Thanksgiving we drove the short distance to visit Pops, my Mom's Dad, and his wife Betty.  They are doing good and enjoyed seeing the girls!  Pops loves giving them kisses.  Although Avery was past her nap in this picture.  Such a great photo!!!!!!   

No comments: