Monday, December 9, 2013

Ice Storm 2013

We are slowly clearing the sidewalks and driveways and making our way out!!!!!  Woohoo!  Thursday, December 5th we had a pretty heavy ice storm blow in and it has kept us home pretty much the entire weekend.  Saturday we made our way to Cabela's per Avery's request, she loves the fish tanks, and the grocery store.  And then back home.  I am not complaining....I love the weather, I love the white everywhere, I love the family time that we had, and well, I love it all.  No complaints here!  We got Avery's four wheeler out on Saturday and Sunday and rode around the neighborhood!  The neighbor girls loved it and Avery had a ball!  We thought she broke her nose yesterday after falling face first into the ice while playing in the snow.  Yes, it snowed here yesterday.  Her and her friends had been pretending to "fall" the night before and it did not go so well Sunday.  All is good though.  I thought maybe the ice would get me caught up on my blog but I chose games, mommy time, and cheesy movies with Jas over the computer.  Sorry!
The babies snuggled in their beds and the ice came down!

Mickey is yet to blow back up....?????  Kind of reminds me of the movie "The Santa Clause".

The super smooth roads on our way to Cabela's!  Thank you F-250 for getting us there safe!
Avery and Ansley actually fell asleep coming home.  Cabela's was too much for them.  I can't believe they slept while the truck was bouncing all over!  Silly girls! 

And while at Cabela's Santa got yet another visit from the girls!  Oh what fun!

No comments: