Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy 6 Month Birthday

Impossible is the word to describe this post.  How in the world are you already half a year old, 6 months, and crawling.  And did I mention you would not stay still to take your pictures.  So we have a lot of action shots!  You are the sweetest baby, equally to your sister, and you love to cuddle.  I love the way you smell, how you grab my finger to fall asleep when I am rocking you, how you smile behind your bottle when I am feeding you because we have been having a stare off, and the way you get so excited when you see Ave come into view.  You complete our family in a way that I did not know it was imcomplete and you make me smile constantly!  I know your cries, I know your needs, I know how to put you to sleep, and I know that all of this is going way too fast.  You are spunky and getting around way earlier than I had wanted you too.  Daddy had to lower the crib because for two weeks now you have been pulling yourself up to standing and well, you need to sit back down.  You are quick and never give up; especially while changing your diaper!  Oh how we love our girls and could not imagine anything different!  I am so in love with you and your sister, and your Daddy too, that I want to freeze time so that this chapter in my life never ends.  Selfish I know, but I tear up thinking of the milestones that lie ahead of growing up for you babies. 

Ansley Grace is crawling, pulling up on everything, drooling like crazy, and getting more beautiful each and every day.  We started her on baby food and that has been a slow process....some nights she eats the entire thing and other nights she eats half.  I firmly believe she is teething because the last couple of nights have been rough.  She likes her lovie up by her head and digs her face into when you are holding her.  Overall she is a happy baby that lets you know when she is mad/unhappy due to being hungry or tired.  
 
Weight: 18 lbs 5 ozs
Size diaper: 2-3 (transition mode)
Eating: Five bottles (6 ozs each) and one container of baby food per day
Size clothes: 3-6 months and 6 months

Happy 6 Month Birthday sweet Ansley Grace!

Happy girl!

You want me to what.....sit still.....no way Momma!

See, I'll pose for you!  Poochy lips and all!

Being beautiful is so hard!

Close up and a second wind!

Love this picture! 

Trying to escape!

No comments: