Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy 11 Month Birthday

Happy 11 Month Birthday!
We are one month closer to the Big Birthday and your mommy and daddy cannot believe it. You have brought so much joy and light into our lives and we really do not know what we use to do before we had you. We have so much fun just staying home and running around the house playing. I look at you and your little "ways" and you bring tears to my eyes daily. Not because I am sad, but because I love you so very much. You have been a busy girl this month. Here is what you have been up to:
  • You started walking and you have yet to stop.

  • You went to the doctor, again, because you had the start of an ear infection.

  • Eating four bottles a day with three to four jars of baby food

  • You eat anything mommy and daddy are eating (Such as a whole slice of pizza at Brinlee's birthday party)

  • You are wearing 9-12 month clothing

  • You love to ride in the grocery cart and "whoo" anyone who walks bye. Your a real ham!

  • You have learned to open Maddie's, "Your four-legged sister", crate. You think it is great, we think "great", just another thing to baby proof so you don't smash your fingers.

  • You also learned to open ALL the cabinets in the house and at times empty those cabinets. So daddy has had to baby proof EVERYTHING.

  • You have learned to shake your head left to right letting mommy and daddy have some fun! We ask you questions like, "Are you ever going to leave mommy and daddy?", "Do you like boys?", and "Are you ever going to get married?". Now stop judging us, we are just having fun. You promptly shake your head no and it is the cutest thing. We both know that one day God will give you a true love and we will have to tolerate the dating, but right now that is a thought I cannot think about.

We love you so much and I still cannot believe that the next one will be your birthday party pictures and your 12 month post. Where has the time gone baby girl? We recently celebrated Jason's grandfather's 80th birthday and as we were singing Happy Birthday I started crying. I think about the day I went into labor and even through to pain, all I thought was "I am about to be a mom and I will finally get to meet this little angel baby that I have waited so long for." I love you so very much and your mommy and daddy will always be right with you. Love you bunches!

No comments: