Sunday, March 20, 2011

I made the decision to..........

Sell Scentsy!


I work with a gentlemen who has talked about the major success of his daughters and wife with selling Scentsy. One of his daughters is a Super Star Director and will hit her million dollar mark this year! Wow! He has been hinting to me that I should be doing this since November and I finally made the decision to start. I love candles and smelly good things so this is a perfect product for me. I use Scentsy all over in my home and feel so good about selling this product. I have been approached by so many direct sells pitches and this one truly fits me. So if you do not have a rep, please visit my website http://livingsimple.scentsy.us/.


1 comment:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Yea! I am so excited to have my own "consultant"!!! I have been buying my Scentsy here and there... whenever I see it, so I am glad to have a contact person now! I will email you whenever I run out. Good luck with your new endeavor!