Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break Festivities

So when I downloaded my pictures, I downloaded them backwards. Oops! Oh well, I am just proud of myself for putting pictures up before our Spring Break is even over. We have had such a relaxing break and it is the first Spring Break Jason and I have ever spent at our house since being married. We have always gone to Sherman so this is so nice to be home. We left on Friday and went to stay at Nona and Pops house (Sherri and Stan Young) for a weekend in Houston. They are so dear to us and while living in Houston we became very close. They became our family away from family and we love them dearly. We came into town for Carter Ingram's wedding; she was one of my students while teaching in Houston. She is such a sweet girl and was a beautiful bride. After a short visit with the Laborde's we came home after the wedding and have just been hanging out at home. Here are some of my favorite pictures!


Avery loving being outside

Another sweet picture

She loves the bubbles

Waiting on the bubbles!


Trying to get mama

Visiting with the Laborde's. Kara is getting so big! :(

And the twins.....they will be two this June. Sweet Lizzy and Lolo!

Ashley, Me, Carter, Brittni, and Megan (I miss my girls)

Love my family

Loving her Brittni

New way to hold the paci! Goofy girl.

First Dance

I love these two!

The newly married couple! Congrats JP and Carter!
Lunch at Lake Conroe with the Drake's and the Young's was so enjoyable. We miss this area so very much.
Avery is getting so close......anyday now she will be walking!

No comments: