Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Brinlee!

Happy 1st Birthday Brinlee!
Avery attended her very first birthday party as a party goer! She had so much fun. It was at the Frisco Pump It Up. At first she wanted nothing to do with them, but after watching the other kids, she quickly gained interest. She walked everywhere and jumped in several bouncers. Brinlee was adorable and got so many goodies! She loved her cake and dug right in. Thanks Clint, Jennifer, Brody, and Brinlee for letting us share in Brinlee's special day!
Loving on Momma!
Avery had so much fun playing in the bounce houses!
Daddy loving on his girl!
One of my favorite pictures taken of Avery. I feel so blessed to be her momma.
Walking to Daddy
I could never get a good picture of the girls from the front, so they gave me their backs. Avery was showing Brinlee how to climb up the ramp.
Avery's favorite part
So I got in with Avery and left with a burn on my arm from going down the slide and trying to stop with my elbow. Not a good idea.
I was resting here.......forget the gym, I will go run around in the bouncers all day.
Avery did not want in the picture, so we caught her trying to escape!

No comments: