Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary

 So last year was somewhat crazy with a new baby, new job hunting, and house hunting.  So my post last year was not that great.  I wanted to post a few pictures of one of the most awesome days of my life, the day I married my absolute best friend.  Avery's birthday is right there with it!  When Jason and I married we had been together eight and a half year.  To date we have been together twelve and a half years.  Our marriage is still as fresh as it was June 9, 2007!  We have so much fun together as a family and we have been through a lot; both happy and sad, good and bad, and we love each other more and more each day.  I could go on and on about how much I love Jason, but anyone who knows me, knows what he means to me.  He is our rock and gives Avery and I such comfort and protection.  Jason thank you for loving me unconditionally and excepting me for who I am; crazy and all that comes with it!!!!!!  I look to you for advice and guidance and you are a true man of God.  You will always be my one and only and I look forward to many more years of tears and laughter with you!  Love you! 

The church after a "good luck" rain fall!  It was a beautiful evening. 
 It's official!!!!!  We are married!
 Even though I was sick with strep, it was a perfect day and I married a wonderful man!
 Realizing that my dream had finally come true and I was Mrs. Ashley Glover!  My tears of joy will never express the love I have for Jason.
 Pure happiness
 Getting ready to leave for Costa Rica!!!!!!!
So excited!

We spent the day with Avery laying pretty low.  We went and worked out, had pizza for lunch, stopped and got Wedding Cake snow cones (seemed the most appropriate flavor!), and hung by the pool the rest of the day.  We will celebrate in a few weeks with our first overnight stay away from Avery.  :(  Happy 4 Year Anniversary Jas!!!!!!!!!  I love you more!

No comments: