Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011

Happy Father's Day to two wonderful men in my life.  My amazing husband and my wonderful father.  Thank you both for taking care of me and loving Avery and I unconditionally.  I want you both to know how much you mean to me and that I love you with all my heart.  
 The Father's Day plate Avery made for Daddy!  He loved it!
 Meredith Terrell captured these great photos of Jas and Avery and I love them.  Avery loves her Daddy so very much and she is a very lucky girl to have such an incredible man taking care of her.
 Me and my dad years ago.  My dad has sacrificed a lot for his family with his job and I love him very much.  Thank you for always being youthful and making us laugh.  Love you.
Love you dad.

Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!! 

No comments: