Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweet Summertime

 
We have already had a busy summer: I worked a week of summer school covering for a co-worker, we have been to the pool on average five days every week, down to the park a few times, and enjoyed a concert at Waters Creek this past weekend.  Daddy got a new truck and mommy in loving watching cartoons with Avery just about every morning.  I have thoroughly enjoyed working out in the morning as opposed to my regular evening workouts during the school year.  I get it down in the morning and out of the way.  Here are a few pictures.
Going up and down the playground stairs.  Mommy was super tired!
 Avery seems to enjoy going up the slide the wrong way and is thinking about why mommy will not let her do it again.
 Playing hard!
 Hot, sweaty, with a little dirt on the face!  That is my girl; you can look cute and still be dirty!
 I love this picture.  Avery worships her daddy and I love watching them together. 
 Watching the ducks!
 My two favorite people!!!!!
I love that Avery has such a good Godly man to watch and learn from.  In the far far away future, someone has some big shoes to fill.  Thank you God for making this my family!

No comments: