Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 14 Month Birthday Sweet Girl

Where do I begin your 14 month post.......let's start with two words: MISS INDEPENDENT.  You have truly started developing your own little personality and independence.  You are a busy body and you rarely sit still.  All of this to be expected, but mama is tired!  You are still crazy in love with Mickey Mouse clubhouse.  You have started recognizing Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto by name and anytime you see one of the characters you scream and point.......no matter where we are! 

You are wearing size 4 diapers, 12-18 month clothes, and you are still taking one to two naps a day.  It depends on our schedule.  You eat pretty much anything and love your milk!  You have six teeth and your hair is so very thick.  I have had to start pulling it back sometimes to get it out of your eyes!  You love to swim and be in the water (bath or the pool), but you despise your float.  You think you can swim on your own, which makes me a nervous wreck, but I guess that is better than being scared.  You love to play in the splash park at the pool too!  I love watching you run around screaming with excitement! 

You have started noticing your baby doll a lot here lately.  You rock her and pat her and give her kisses like you give mommy and daddy.  It is the most precious thing.  You have also started playing more with your "learning" toys.  You now can point to your nose, ears, mouth, and eyes.  You still only do signs for "more", "food", and "drink".  I have noticed you understanding more things when I explain them to you; such as "behind you" and you will turn around and look, and you run to the stairs baby gate when I say it is time for a nap, bath, or nite nite.  You know when I say "let's go upstairs and change that stinky" and you will move your hand in front of your nose!  You have a little dance to cheer on the Mavs and you bounce up and down when we say "dance"!  You know when to clap if you see someone doing it or even hear it.  And you have really taken a liking to your Baby Einstein books!  You sit in your chair and babble something that only you can understand.  When you are hungry, you go to your highchair and pull it around!  Momma raised you right because you are obsessed with shoes; yours and everyone elses.  You also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE brushing your teeth!  This is a very good thing or daddy would be freaking out!  I am amazed at how you pick up on things; I have just named a few, but there are so many more!

You are a sweet little girl, but momma is struggling with the ramming the head into the door and pulling your own hair.  I know you are struggling with not being able to communicate your needs to us, but please let this time pass quickly.  I don't want you to get any bigger by all means, but I want you to "chill out" a bit!  Momma finds herself praying to the good Lord for lots and lots of patience and strength!  I love the moments when you crawl up in my lap and lean back and just sit with me.  You give the best kisses any momma could ask for and here lately anytime I pick you up you lay your head on my shoulders.  You are a sweet little blessing and we are having so much fun raising you!  But....... I could live with a few less temper tantrums.  Thank you- Love your Momma!

Watching Mickey
 Is Mommy watching?????  This was after she tried giving herself a paraffin hand wax with the Scentsy wax in the living room.  There is a first for everything.
 Sweet little baby
 Love the facials
 So excited!  About what, I have no idea!
Happy 14 Month Birthday!

No comments: