Sunday, July 22, 2012

Frog Street Press Conference

So I am making the transition from teaching high school to teaching pre-k 4 year olds.  Wow what a change!  My first official day was July 13 and I headed, along with all the other newbies, to downtown Dallas for a curriculum introduction.  Most of the time I was overwhelmed and holding my jaw up but I had a blast!  All the staff that I got to meet is super nice and I am looking forward to a change that allows me to be with my sweet Avery.  I will be teaching three days a week at our church preschool, Kidcare!  I am ready to dive into my classroom and get started.  Come August I will be missing my Centennial friends.  :( Avery will go the three days I will be teaching and I'll be on the next hallway.  The three worlds I wanted to mesh together are now going to get the opportunity.  God is good! 

 Frog Street was celebrating 20 years in education and the decor was adorable.
 Dinner was great!
 The new girls on our team!
Some of Kidcare staff enjoying dinner!

No comments: