Monday, July 16, 2012

Good times

This summer is going by so fast and I have tried to take as many pictures as possible.  We love our time with Jas and we try to go and do as much as we can.  I have a ton of pictures from my phone to post!
 My two favorites!
 Love this girl with all my heart!
 My parents have a great group of friends that they fellowship with almost every week.  We went to one of the cook outs and loved hanging out with everyone.  I am very thankful for this group of adults; not only for the support it provides for my parents but because most of the individuals were a part of youth group growing up.  Love them all!
 Avery entertaining everyone!
 Loves her Nana!
 I know I have A LOT of pictures of Avery eating pancakes, but she insists on eating them EVERY morning from a baggie and it is the only time this child really slows down.  :)
 Getting ready to head to church!
What a little diva!

No comments: