Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wreck'em Tech

Texas Tech Pom has been a huge part of my life and I met two of my best friends on the team.  I was asked to speak at the Alumni get together the night before they started camp at SMU and it was a great honor.  I got to tell the new squad what Tech Pom meant to me and some of my favorite memories!
 We took Avery to see the dancers on the last day of camp and she loved it!  I can't wait till she starts dancing!!!!!!
 They looked great!

 She stood and watched the entire time!  Never moved!

 She is ready for football season!
 Turn sequence looked great!

 Going to the award ceremony.

 Again, so attentive!
 And look who we found.....wearing a Double T!
 We LOVE the Hoppess Family!
 Good Job!

 Red Raider x 3 (Tech Spirit now has more Red Raiders, team doctor with staff and their own travel bus)
 Our Future (hopefully) Red Raider
 Lots of Tech Spirit!
 Avery made a new friend, instantly.  This sweet young girl, Lexi, came right over and made her feel so special.  Thank you!  (Avery did have a mouth full of goldfish!)
 Avery got to take a picture with Pom!  Hard to believe that use to be me and now my little girl is in the picture with the new team!  Strange feeling.
We took this pic for Aunt Jen!

No comments: