Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Addition

In my original post about our Christmas festivities I claimed that I had not taken any pictures of our Christmas with my Dad's side of the family.  I was mistaken.  I did take a few.

Avery and "her" Tucker
This quilt means the absolute world to me.  My grandmother made it for Avery and all the patches are from my great-grandmother Burrus's, Corda, dresses.  She made all of her own dresses and I remember each one of them vividly.  This is not the first post where I have written about my great-grandparents and this quilt will be a constant reminder for Avery of how special she was to me.  Avery will get to meet her one day in Heaven, but for now I will enjoy telling Avery stories about Arkansas and her cooking!  What a special gift!
Aunt Lori got her the Little People Disney Princess Castle and we have not stopped playing with it.  We love Little People brand at the Glover house!
"Daddy open it!"

No comments: