Friday, January 11, 2013

Pastries with Parents

Pastries with Parents was something new this year at Cottonwood and I attended with Avery.  It was a nice Mommy and Ave breakfast "date".  I so wish Jason would have been with us but we made the best of it.  She had donuts and I had blueberry muffins!  I even got to take her to class, which normally Jason either takes her or her teacher gets her and takes her to class because I am already in my room so it was fun!  She was a bit confused though that I was leaving and just stood there unsure.....made me worry so I had to check on her like three times during the day!  That is the best perk of my job!  I can see her when I want!
About to head to the Atrium for breakfast!
Excited about the donuts!  She said, "I need donuts everyday".  Not sure that would be a good idea!
Mommy and Ave
Clayton, Avery, and Colten  (Avery's buddies at school)

No comments: