Monday, January 28, 2013

Fun with Avery

Avery is at such a fun age!  I wish I could bottle this age up with just about every other age.  She is full of energy, personality, and pure joy!  The things that she says and does are hysterical and I would need a video of everything for you to believe me.  She listens to everything and mimics everything I do!  She is my little sidekick and she misses her daddy terribly when he is gone to work.  For now we are cherishing our time with her and discovering all kinds of new things!  Her favorite word is "Why?".  And after that she asks, "How?".  And then we play 20 questions.  I answer everyone of them because I know she is soaking it up in her tiny little brain!  She loves to sing and her favorites include Jesus Loves Me, Jingle Bells, ABCs, Pat the Bible, Twinkle Little Star, and Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee.  I love listening to her sweet voice sing.  It will bring a smile to my face on my hardest days.  She is so smart and we love her more than any words could describe!
Picture Day at School!  Little Miss Priss!
She told us she needed someone to ride with her.  Well, neither Jason or I can fit in that thing so Maddie had to get volunteered!  She was not super thrilled but went along with it!
Love this picture!

And then she was begging us to get her out.
We went to the Dallas Zoo last Wednesday when the weather was 70 degrees and beautiful!  It was a perfect day!  It was considered Penguin Days but was the furthest thing away from being cold.



The monkeys were her favorite.
It was a great day with Daddy and Mommy!

No comments: