Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dallas Arboretum- November Play Date

For our November play date we planned a trip to the Arboretum and to visit the new Children's Garden.  The kids had a great time.  Our season pass gets us 12 tickets to the new garden so it was well worth the visit before the end of the year.  We packed a picnic and let the kids play.  I am blessed to live so close to some of my closest friends from college who have the ability to do a play date once a month.  The kids play and we laugh our backsides off.  Well, not really but I wish it worked like that!  Avery calls Marley and Carlyle her "little friends".  I love it!  And she loves them! 
Me and my girls!
 All the girls...Carlyle, Marley, Ansley, and Avery!


Love all the pumpkins!
 Especially my two little pumpkins! 

 Marley and Marissa
Carlyle and Elizabeth

No comments: