Saturday, November 16, 2013

Bring on 30



I celebrated my 30th birthday on November 14th and I have to say that I was pretty excited for the new "age"!  I must say that I don't even feel 25....I can't seem to view myself as in my thirties.  Not sure why.  You would think that after looking at my babies, or a mortgage statement, or the dark circles under my eyes that all would be clear, but not so much.  I feel young, may look old, but I am excited for this next chapter in my life.  I say thirty is the new twenty and I am going to try to rock it as much as I can!  My awesome girls and super sweet hubby got me one of the lenses I wanted.  I am so excited!  Avery made me a cake, Jason and my college friends (and my sister) surprised me at dinner over the weekend, my parents bought me something I have been wanting for awhile, my niece sent me a super cool bracelet she made me (latest craze with the rubber bands), my grandparents sent me a gift card, and my in-laws got me a pink Duck Dynasty "Si" glass.  It was a pretty good year!  Anddddd I was overwhelmed and feeling very blessed with all the calls, texts, and Facebook messages I received.  Still working on thank yous on Facebook!   



No comments: