Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy 4 Month Birthday

I need time to slow down now.  Ansley is already four months and growing up so fast.  I feel like I am going through her clothes weekly to make room for another size.  She had a great check-up and it thriving!  I love to see her little personality becoming more and more but at the same time I want her to stay my little baby that loves to cuddle and rock.  I know I wrote all the same stuff when referring to how fast Avery was growing.  It is hard on this momma's heart.  One thing that she is doing, and I had to show her pedi for him to believe me, is she is pulling up onto all fours and rocking back and forth.  Then she will lunge towards whatever she is trying to get to.  What baby does that at 4 months.  His reaction was, "that is a little early for that".  Tell me about.  Why isn't she laying still and cooing?!?!  She found those sweet toes too!  I love that she grabs for her feet so much.  It's like she is saying "Look at what I got!"  Avery loves to play with her sister, show her toys, talk to her, etc.  I love it and I hope it stays that way forever!  Well at least for now! 
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 15lbs 12oz
Diaper Size: Moved on up to 1-2s and 2
Clothes Size:  3 months and some 6 months
Eating :  Bottle feeding every 3.5 to 4 hours, 6 ozs
Happy 4 Month Birthday Sweet Ansley Grace!
Just some pics from her doctor visit and then with sister!  Best friend love!


 Sisters! 
 Sweet Cheeks!

No comments: