Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy 5 Month Birthday

How can it be that you are already 5 months old?  Ansley Grace is such a sweet baby.....from her super slobbery kisses, to her smiling ear to ear when she hears or sees us, to her faint laugh when tickling her.....I love every square inch of this precious girl!  I can't believe December 11th she will be half a year old.  She is all over the place.  Which would explain her behavior in my tummy while I was pregnant with her.  She is full of energy and so very smart.  She will pop her little head up and peek out over her crib to see if she sees you....yes I have crawled out of her room to avoid those beautiful eyes spotting me.  I laughed at myself when I did it.  She is true to size on clothes although we are kind of at a weird size, some 3 months still fit and other 6 months are the perfect fit.  She is wearing a 2 diaper and eating about the same as she was at 4 months.  I can't get enough of her and her sister, and at times I do need a break, but they are my heart, my day, my life, my everything.  My girls are growing so fast and I just can't stand it.  I want to soak up every second of them looking at each other, smiling at each other, having to tell sweet big sis to be easy (I say this about fifty times a day), and just hearing Avery talk and Ansley Grace coo!  When I get caught up in the I need this or I want that way of thinking I look at my husband and girls and think, "I need nothing because God has given me what I truly need and want".  My Family.  I am so thankful for the love that Avery shows to her sister and how Ansley just goes with the flow.  Not that she really has a choice.  I feel like in the next couple of weeks she will be sitting on her own, maybe even crawling with the way things are going.  So I better have the baby gates ready!  The next month and half are super exciting with all the Christmas festivities we have planned with family and the sound of Christmas!  Enjoying every little thing I can possibly take a picture of!!!!!!!
 
 Happy 5 Month Birthday sweet Ansley Grace

Those eyes!
Love this girl!
Slobber
And her precious smile!
Caught in the act of going through the jewelry Caboodle!  Yes they still make them!
Sisters!





No comments: