Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a great day yesterday!  Avery had a Parade of Costumes at her school where the parents could come take pictures and watch their kids trick or treat!  Avery loved having us there!  Jason was able to stay home and go with us and then leave afterwards for work.  She spotted us immediately and wore a grin from ear to ear the entire time!  At that moment I knew that me staying home and being at her events was so worth it.  She will always remember me doing this and her Daddy being there.  It was a good morning.  I even got to share breakfast with Jas and Ans at Starbucks before going.  After the parade the day was filled with cleaning house, Sam's, and the grocery store.  Our neighbors had us over for dinner and then we all headed out for Trick or Treating!  I did not take a lot of pictures because I was loving watching Avery and her friends run house to house with such excitement.  We got back and handed out our candy, we had tons of kids, and then called it a night.  I snuggled both my girls a little longer because Jas and I are headed to Lubbock for the game this weekend.  Nana is coming to stay with them!   
She spotted us!

The Glover Girls

So happy!

Waiting to takes pictures!

Avery's class!


Trick or Treating 2013

Happy Kittly!  Not for long......we ended up carrying this little toot!

So excited!

No comments: