Thursday, June 4, 2009

Childhood Friends

Husband and wife.




The beautiful couple.


Entrance table.



The beautiful church.

Saturday I had the honor to attend the wedding of Megan Malone and Roy Fuller. This couple truly exemplifies the meaning of soul mates. A year ago Roy was nearly killed in a car accident and Megan never left his side. For a day they never thought would happen, it turned out beautiful. Megan and I danced at Kristina's together and it was so wonderful to see her so happy. She looked stunning and I wish them all the happiness in the world. So here is to the most deserving couple. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are SUCH A SWEETHEART!!!! I feel so honored to be on your lovely blog!
I'm so glad you guys got to come to the wedding and share in our special day!
Oh and btw I am SO thankful you took a picture of my cake!!! My picture lady took all the pictures of it with the f backwards!!! So now thanks to you I have a picture!!! Would you email it to me? fuller.megan@ymail.com YAY!!
You don't know how happy I was to see that picture on your page!!!
Roy and I are both looking forward to the cookout you talked about- I think it would be a blast!!
Hope you are enjoying your summer!!
love ya
Megan