Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Partying with our closet friends; and then some.
Husband and wife!!!! At last, finally, it's about time; whatever you want to call it :)

Saying I do!!!!!!!
Jason and his boys.

Me and my girls.

On this beautiful day two years ago I was getting ready to marry the man of my dreams. I have been blessed with someone who loves me unconditionally and that still gives me butterflies when we kiss. God put us in each other's lives eleven years ago because he knew we needed each other. Jason, thank you for all you do for me and the way you treat me like I am the "QUEEN"!!!!!!! I love you with all my heart and cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Clark Meador said...

11 years ago. Man that makes me feel old. I can remember standing outside "C" Lunch at SHS with Jason waiting on you before y'all started dating.