Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stomping Grounds

So Jason and I are officially on vacation for two months. I have said all along that as a teacher, you need the summer to regain your sanity so here we are. May the sanity keep coming! We have been in Sherman visiting our families and it has been really nice. Granted, once we got here, we have had a pretty packed schedule. That seems to be the case everytime we come into town. Saturday we had a wedding, Monday was Lindsey's birthday, Wednesday we went to Six Flags Over Texas, Thursday dinner with friends, Friday dinner with family at III Forks, Saturday my cousin's graduation party and back to Houston on Sunday. Talk about being busy. I have many posts to publish but it will take me some time. I have thoroughly enjoyed helping my mom in the flower beds, getting a mani and pedi with Mom and Hannah, and just being around our families.

No comments: