Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Going to the Chapel........July 18, 2009

Jennifer and I at dinner.
Later that night at dinner. Yummm.

The bride and the bridesmaids, minus three.

Jennifer opening presents.

Mom and I at the shower.

My cousin Jennifer is getting married July 18, 2009 in Plano, Texas. This past weekend was her bridal shower and bachelorette dinner/party. My mom and I got to hang out all day together and join in on the festivities. It was a long day and a very short weekend trip for me. I left Houston Friday and quickly returned early Sunday morning for an event with my job. Saturday was nothing but on the go. In a nut shell; we left Sherman, took my Aunt's dog to her in Denton, back to McKinney to Market Street, over to the shower in Plano, then to Willow Bend Mall to look for some dresses, and then to dinner. It was 11:00 when we headed back to Sherman. Even though it was a rushed day, her shower was a success as was the rest of the evening. Lots of mingling and goodies to opened. I have to brag on the restaurant we ate at; Mattito's in Uptown. They had the best queso ever. It had sour cream and avocados in it. She is blessed with good friends and family. What a long day!!!!!!!!!! Good thing is I found two dresses, mom found her and dad a comforter set for their bedroom, and I made to and from Houston with no problems. Congrats Jennifer and Blake and we look forward to the wedding.