Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A thru Z

My friend Kendall has this on her blog and tagged everyone who read it. Thanks Kendall, for sharing your A thru Z.


A -Age: 25 and wishing I would stay here!
B- Bed Size: King: sometimes seems too big. At times I say, "Where is Jason?"
C- Chore you hate: This is going to sound crazy, but I like chores!!!!!
D- Dog's Name: Maddie aka Madeline Christine Glover
E- Essential starts to your day: healthy breakfast and a kiss from my husband
F- Favorite Color: green (any shade)
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platinum
H- Height: 5'5" 1/2 (I actually grew 1/2 since last year)
I- Instruments you play: I TRIED playing the clarinet in junior high and that's where it stops.
J- Job Title: Teacher and Cheer Coach (I know, I am crazy)
K- Kids: Hopefully sooner than later.
L-Living Arrangements: I live with my husband and Maddie in a four bedroom house.
M- Moms name: Susan
N- Nicknames: Burrus, Kinky, G-love, Curly Q, and my husband calls me Ash
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: Nothing yet. I am knocking on wood right now because I am very accident prone.
P- Pet Peeve: Where to start: Messy people, clutter, smacking or slurping, rudeness, and being hypocritical just to name a few.
Q- Quote from a movie: "You had me at hello".
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 1 sister, Lindsey (sister-in-law, Jennifer and brother-in-law, Josh)
T- Time you wake up: 5 am on workdays, 7 or 8ish am on the weekends, and during the summer it is whenever my body decides to wake up
U- Underwear: No comment!!! :)
V- Vegetable you dislike: Cabbage (if you have ever been in Sam Moon's when they are cooking this; makes you want to gag)
W- Ways you run late: Waiting on someone else. I live by the motto: "When your early, your on time, when your on time, your late, and when your late, your rude."
X- X-rays you've had: Regular Dentist X-Rays, CAT scan for sinus surgery, and too many to count when I broke my back in 1999
Y- Yummy food you make: Macaroni Salad (family recipe and my husband loves it)
Z- Zoo Favorite: Seeing all the animals; then I look for hand sanitizer.

No comments: