Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Wacky Water Adventure


So I ordered off the kids menu at The Rainforest Cafe and in the menu there was a story you had to fill in the blanks. I asked Jason for the words without him knowing what the story would read and it could be one of those situations that you have to be there to laugh, but I laughed until I cried. I justed wanted to share. Here's the story:


"One day, I went to the river with my friend Ashley. I was so scared as I looked out over the orange water, and I said to Ashley, "Let's go eating!" So we took out our shoes and our flowers, and ran to the river. After swimming for a long time, we were pretty. So we took out our shorts and began snow skiing. In the distance, we saw a butterfly splash out of the water. "Wow, that was tall!" I exclaimed. We kept watching and soon another one refilled. Then we decided to swam in the water for awhile before it was time to go home. What a fat day!"


Bold words are the words Jason filled in!!!!! :)